It is important when you hire an Inspector to check over your home or your prospective home that they are qualified, professional and trustworthy.
While being referred by a professional realtor is a bonus, it is always best to check for yourself that your inspector is working for you.
Many Home Inspectors can sometimes be influenced by the people that refer them, and have been known to sugar coat the inspection reports.
I feel that I am the right person for your to hire to inspect the property you have chosen for the following reasons:
- I am a skilled home inspector with over 22 years of working with new and older homes
- I have extensive continued education in Inspection services
- I am a Certified Indoor Air Consultant, a Certified Mold Inspector and Certified Radon Inspector
- I understand the issues posed by Older Property Inspections
- As a proud InterNACHI member I offer an Honour Guarantee
- I am a Certified Master Inspector
- I am on the executive board of directors of the Ontario Association of Certified Home Inspectors where, along with other members of the board, I am responsible for helping other inspectors develop their potential as professional home inspectors.
- I was selected to be on the Government advisory panel for regulation of the home inspection profession in Ontario, and contributed to the development of the proposals.
In addition to my qualifications and skills experience.